This is the final public testing site of our new website. Let us know what you think!
Brand new Welsh coming-of-age dramedy.
Seshes in the local. Beach days and body shame. Gossips. Boys on the pull. National Trust car park fumbles.
The summer is here. The gals are ready to party and life is full of possibilities. Some relationships flourish, others falter. But can Nel handle it?
Betsan Ceiriog stars in this brand new Welsh language dramedy about a young girl determined to follow her own path.
This is the latest production from young playwright Mared Llywelyn, one of the most exciting voices in Welsh theatre.
A new commission from Frân Wen, the monodrama is directed by Rhian Blythe.
- Neuadd Dwyfor, Pwllheli 2 - 4 Feb
- Theatr Fach, Llangefni 6 - 7 Feb
- Theatr Derek Williams, Y Bala 8 Feb
- Pontio, Bangor 9* (SOLD OUT) - 10 Feb
- Theatr Twm O'r Nant, Dinbych 11 Feb (01745 812349 / 07919 912743 or Siop Clwyd for tickets)
- Theatr Felinfach, Dyffryn Aeron 14 Feb
- Theatr y Sherman, Caerdydd 16* - 17 Feb
- Galeri, Caernarfon 20 - 21 Feb
*BSL + English and Welsh Captions
Age guidance: Unsuitable for under 14s.
Oh my God. I'm so stupid. F###ng idiot. Mascara is probs running all down my face.
False Lash Effect Waterproof, my ass.
Croendena is a comedy drama developed as part of our Artist Development Program in 2021 with National Eisteddfod of Wales (in collaboration with the Literature Wales).
Cast: Betsan Ceiriog
Playwright: Mared Llywelyn
Director: Rhian Blythe
Set and costume design: Cai Dyfan
Composer: Sam Humphreys
Lighting Designer: Ceri James
Photography: Kristina Banholzer