This is the final public testing site of our new website. Let us know what you think!
Seventeen year old Nel finds refuge in her local pub on top of a hill full of desire, judgement and sticky floors.
A hilarious and heartbreaking coming-of-age story about a young girl trying to find her feet whilst living in rural isolation.
This is the latest production from young playwright Mared Llywelyn, one of the most exciting voices in Welsh theatre.
A new commission from Frân Wen, the monodrama is directed by Rhian Blythe.
- Neuadd Dwyfor, Pwllheli 2 - 4 Feb
- Theatr Fach, Llangefni 6 - 7 Feb
- Theatr Derek Williams, Y Bala 8 Feb
- Pontio, Bangor 9 - 10 Feb
- Theatr Twm O'r Nant, Dinbych 11 Feb
- Theatr Felinfach, Dyffryn Aeron 14 Feb
- Theatr y Sherman, Caerdydd 16 - 17 Feb
- Galeri, Caernarfon 20 - 21 Feb
Oh my God. I'm so stupid. F###ng idiot. Mascara is probs running all down my face.
False Lash Effect Waterproof, my ass.
Cast: Betsan Ceiriog
Playwright: Mared Llywelyn
Director: Rhian Blythe
Producers: Frân Wen